B2B content and social media specialist
If you are a word master like Olga Tokarczuk and you can surf as well as John John Florence on the waves of social media, we invite you to join our Team! Full-time job in Katowice.
Before applying please be sure you fit the following criteria
- Ability to provide a writing portfolio that includes professional works. Business or Technology subjects preferred.
- To work on location in Katowice office.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a smart and lovely person that is passionate about their work.
- Strong presentation, communication, writing, editing, and research skills.
- Understanding of technology, digital, and business subjects.
- Willing to learn the core concepts of Inbound Marketing.
- Create content including blog articles, eBooks, key messaging, interviews, sales collateral, social media posts, whitepapers, and website copy that frames content maps throughout the customer's journey.
- Create messaging and content for lead/opportunity nurturing programs for both the marketing and sales funnels.
- Manage social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Identify trends in social media marketing.
- Bring innovation and social media usage for proactive audience increase.
- Research on industries and topics within the business and tech categories.
- Provide thoughtful analysis of digital economies, information technology, B2B tech, and business transformation subjects.
- Learn and understand Inbound Marketing methodology
- Easily shift between “big picture” content strategy to the “nuts & bolts” of copywriting
- Developing and streamlining a brand voice across services and products as we enter our next phase of accelerated growth in the software industry
- Translate complex tech and business concepts into clear and engaging writing
What we require
- A very strong writer, with a good ear for brand and product voice
- Able to quickly learn the landscape of the company and industry
- Able to understand and relate to the challenges
- Able to analyse data and come to thoughtful and actionable conclusions
- Someone who exemplifies our Core Values (service-minded, problem-solving, continuously learning, driven, and passionate)
- 1-2+ years of brand or/and product or/and service copywriting
- English: C1 or native
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B content marketing and email marketing
- Experience working with data in Google Analytics, Excel, and a CRM such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Experience in management at a small business, with profit/loss, marketing, and/or staffing responsibilities
- Basic skills with Adobe Creative Suite, cooperation with graphic designers
- Experience in account management, B2B sales, or partner management
- 3+ years of brand copywriting with UX writing a plus
- SEO and B2B experience a definite plus
Apply for this position