System for interviews and questionnaires for an advisory company
Access Partnership is one of the leading consulting firms in the UK. They help various businesses from all around the globe grow by analysing global trends and thus identifying risks and opportunities they might create. Such a thorough analysis allows their customers to mitigate the risks and take advantage of the opportunities, which ensures continuous growth of a company.
When analysing the market, Access Partnership conducts a series of interviews and questionnaires. However, the process of preparing the questions and then writing down the answers was highly time-consuming and often prone to errors, which is why they decided to introduce automation to their business. Access Partnership asked HeadChannel to design and develop a benchmarking tool which would both speed up the process of building questionnaires and allow them to easily analyse the answers.
To improve the cooperation between Access Partnership and their customers, we equipped the software in both front-end used by employees conducting the questionnaires and back-end managed by admins.
- Questionnaires – to easily conduct a questionnaire using already existing templates
- Diagnostic result pages – after completing the questionnaire, a summary of the answers and a spider graph are displayed to improve the analysis. At this stage, the employee introduces a proposed strategy based on the answers
- Reports – to either display a full report online or download it in PDF. Employees can also easily share the report with the participants using one of the message templates
- Clients – to create, manage and store a list of clients that have or will participate in a questionnaire. When conducting a questionnaire, the employee can quickly and easily choose a given company from this list
- Questionnaire templates – to create and store questionnaire templates which will be used in the future. The admin adds questions and possible answers of single and multiple choice, they then define danger zones for each of the answers in order to make reports comprehensible
- Message templates – to create and store messages that are e-mailed to questionnaire participants before and after the questionnaire
- Users – to create and manage a list of employees conducting questionnaires
With our benchmarking tool, Access Partnership is able to conduct questionnaires that are:
- Fast – there is no need to write the answers down and then introduce them to the system as they are all automatically saved,
- Thorough – preparing the templates upfront allows the company to consider every aspect of their clients’ business,
- Exact – by defining the answers upfront, the company can be sure all of the answers will be beneficial for the report,
- Automatically analysed– once the questionnaire is completed, a full report is generated. It consists of both written and graphic parts, as well as of strategies proposed by the employee which will ensure the growth of a company
By creating universal questionnaires and generating reports with a single click, Access Partnership managed to standardise the way they approach their customers. Our benchmarking tool allows them to speed up the entire process of surveying a company and ensure a thorough analysis of the market and their business condition at the same time. Having developed an easy-to-use and yet powerful survey software, we are now looking forward to further cooperation with Access Partnership.
- Team - Developers 3, QA 1, BA 1, PM 1.
- Project management - Agile – Kanban.
- Technology - ASP.NET MVC, Razor, jQuery, Entity framework.