Recruitment chatbot for event staffing
Talistar chatbot streamlines recruitment, enhancing candidate experience in UK, Europe.
Talistar is a leading provider of talent management software throughout the UK and other European countries. We provided them with a state-of-the-art software solution which streamlines recruitment processes and makes hiring seasonal and temporary employees fast and easy. In order to remain competitive and answer the needs of modern organisations, they asked us to equip their platform with a chatbot. That way, they were able to speed up the recruitment process even more and to improve the candidate experience at the same time.
What is a chatbot?
A chatbot is a great solution for various companies who wish to simplify the process that their customers go through. It is highly beneficial in the recruitment industry where HR departments are often overloaded with work, especially when hiring seasonal and temporary employees as the recruitment process never ends.
Put simply, a chatbot is a software programmed to ask predefined questions and collect information without engaging human employees. Implementing such a solution for your business reduces effort not only for employees but also for candidates, which thus allows you to easily build brand loyalty.
The chatbot we designed and developed for Talistar simplifies the registration process for candidates who are looking for temporary employment. The solution is synchronised with their staff recruitment and management platform where recruiters can manage shifts and match candidates with open job positions. It works in the following way:
- collects contact details – asking predefined questions, the solution is able to collect the most important information concerning a candidate,
- validates information – the chatbot is equipped with a natural language understanding tool, which makes it capable of validating given information, e.g. formats of an e-mail address and a telephone number,
- sends e-mails – once a candidate answers all of the questions, the solution e-mails them an activation link to their own accounts,
- synchronises data – the software is synchronised with the candidate database, giving recruiters a clear insight into the personal details of their candidates in real-time.
- Attract more candidates – simplifying the registration process, Talistar can be sure more people will fill out the form and log into their system,
- Reduce time to hire – there is no need for human recruiters to guide candidates through the registration process as a chatbot is constantly and instantly available and can collect contact details from multiple candidates at a time,
- Comply with GDPR – to meet the requirements of the new data protection regulation, a chatbot makes sure a candidate accepts the company’s terms and conditions.
- Team – Developers 2 (Team Leader, mid dev), QA 1, BA 1, PM 1
- Project management – Scrum for production
- Technology – MS SQL Server, Azure SQL Server, Azure App Service, Azure Storage, Redis Cache, Azure Bot Service